Dressing for Preschool
DRESSING FOR PRESCHOOL
- Select comfortable clothing for your child. Clothes should be washable. Some of our favorite activities are messy!
- We sometimes go outside so please send coats or sweaters that the child can manage him/herself.
- Provide clothing suitable to weather changes. This means boots, mittens or gloves, hats, etc. Be sure boots are large enough so that your child can handle them independently.
- Please label all coats, jackets, sweaters, hats, mittens and boots with your child's name.
- Send a change of clothing and diapers (if applicable) in your child’s backpack. Please inform your teacher if your child has toileting needs.
- Please provide appropriate shoes for outdoor activities and PE time. Flip flops are not recommended.